Saturday, May 12, 2012

Dear Mom

Hi Mom,
I'm sure you're ready to run because your afraid I'm going to make you cry, well that may be true, but stick with me here ok, because I really need to tell you some things...

Mom, my beautiful, courageous amazing Mother... How much I adore you.  The first thing I want to say is Thank you!  Thank you for being there for me through every single moment in my life.   Thank you for always supporting me, encouraging me, laughing with me, and standing behind me through out all of my life's trials and tribulations. 

Mom, how could I have done any of the things I've accomplished had you not been there to back me up?  I couldn't have.  I would have fallen flat on my face.  You love me with your whole heart.  You give me all you have without a second thought.  You are funny, smart, beautiful, kind and wonderful.  You are the brightest light in my life.  To say I'm thankful is not nearly a big enough word for what I truly am for you.  I feel safe knowing my Mother is there to help me.  I feel brave to do things that would normally scare me because I know you will be there.  I feel strong at my weakest moments because I know you will have my back.  I feel calm when I am stressful because I know you will be my voice of reason.  I smile through my tears because I know you will always find a way to make me laugh.  I rejoice that all things are possible because I have the most wonderful Mother I could ever have. 

When God brought me to you, he gave me the most amazing gift he would ever give me.  He gave me the chance to a perfect life because I was born by you. 

My wonderful, amazing and beautiful Mother, Thank you.  From the bottom of my heart thank you for being you, and for being my everything.

There will never be enough ways, or words to tell you just how much I love you, but please know that I do.  I love you with all of my heart, and I thank God every single day for YOU!

Happy Mothers Day Mom!!!!!!  God made an amazing, beautiful, and Kind mother, and I am so grateful that Mother is MINE!!!

Loving you always,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment