Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Heart Day!

Happy Valentines Day!  The children went to school with bags full of goodies today, and all sorts of excitement!!   They each had a party in their class.  We spent Sunday filling out their cards.  My youngest Ayden had me get a special present for his teacher.  He really loves her!!  I found these adorable mugs where the outside was a chalk board.  The card said For an A+ teacher.  It was very sweet, and he was very excited to give it to her. 

I hope they enjoy their day.  I can't wait to hear about it, and see there little cards.  It's just so cute when they make their little mailboxes and go through all the cute cards they got when they get home.  I used to love that so much as a kid.  I would always have a little crush on someone, and I'd be especially happy when they'd give me a card.  Even though they all read the same thing, I'd somehow read into it, and think they chose that specific card just for me! LOL

I read on a blog I had read earlier today, take care of your heart, it does everything.  I couldn't agree more.  It's where everything happens.  :)

I got a dozen roses from my husband.  They are beautiful.  I wish you all a beautiful day, and I hope that whomever your wishing your valentine to be, is.

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment