Thursday, March 8, 2012

Black and Whites




I am having a Black and White photo week.  LOL That sounds funny.  We live in a rural area, surrounded by farm area.  Many are no longer occupied.  I am a sucker for an old barn.  I can picture them in all there glory, stock full of horses, children running around the field. 

I'm also a sucker for a beautiful sky.  Who isn't?!  Something about a lot of clouds, and a beautiful deep sky just make me feel better.  Perhaps I was an artist in a past life?  Yeah probably not.  I would love to go back to school and take a photography class.  I've thought about that a few times, but have yet to look into it fully.  It's really just a hobby, I'm not very good at it, but the main thing is that it makes me happy, and that's a good thing.  Hobbies should definitely make you happy. 

I hope you enjoy my little snap shots of the world surrounding me.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment